Startup Europe Week (SEW) is an initiative of Startup Europe and the European Commission that helps promote regional diversity and local policy within the continent. From the 6th to the 10th of February 2017 SEW will put a spotlight on everything the regions are doing (and can do) to support European entrepreneurs.
The Future Food Institute and ASTER will join the forces again to host an amazing event on the 7th of February in Bologna to support the local startup community and create awareness around new initiatives for entrepreneurs.
Taking place inside Serre di Aster (Serre dei Giardini Margherita), the event “Startup Europe Week Bologna: Local promotion & Global Connection” will be the perfect opportunity for young innovators to get together to discover new local funding and networking channels.
Be ready to meet our guests featuring:
- Tiziana Lombardo, Co-founder and co-ordinator of Startup Europe Week
- Antonio Perdichizzi, Vice-President of Italia Startup and CEO of Tree
- Michele Di Blasio, founder of Lacerba
- Sara Monesi, Startup Department Manager of ASTER
- Simone Napolitano, Program Manager of Launchpad
- Oreste D’Ambrosio, Co-Founder of Perfrutto
- Chris Richmond, Founder od Mygrants
Don’t forget to follow the event on social media using the official hashtag: #SEW17
What are you waiting for? Read the entire program and reserve your ticket here: bitly/SEWBOtickets