The Future Food-Tech Summit in New York
Held annually in New York, San Francisco, London and Singapore, the Future Food-Tech Summit is an international networking event, bringing together 300+ leading food brands, entrepreneurs and investors to showcase solutions, share ideas and create new alliances to accelerate the adoption of new technology solutions.
This year’s Future Food-Tech Summit in New York (June 18-19) will focus on the role of technology in achieving healthy and sustainable food systems in an urbanized world – exploring everything from gut-friendly functional foods, healthier snacking and data-driven personalized nutrition to next-generation proteins, biotech innovation and digitized supply chains.
New for 2019: Pre-Summit Plant-Based Innovations Workshop and Dinner
The summit will focus on:
- The Future of Snacking: How Changing Consumer Lifestyles are Influencing Eating Habits
- Following your Gut: Fortified and Functional Foods Driving Good Digestive Health
- Personalized Nutrition as a Pathway to Healthy Eating and Good Food Choices
- Creating a Culture Open to Innovation and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Uberization: How the On-Demand Economy is Reshaping Cities and Societies
- Driving Efficiencies in the Supply Chain through Digitization
- From Lab to Table: Accelerating Cell-based Meat Production and Adoption
- Investor Insights: Mapping the Market for the Next Generation of Food-Tech Entrepreneurs
- Developing and Scaling the Next Generation of Plant-Based Products
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!
For more info about the Future Food-Tech summit, check out the official website: https://futurefoodtechnyc.com/