We aim to develop a multifunctional organic cereal farm for the conservation and enhancement of the vast Italian cereal biodiversity through on-site processing of flour, marketing and local branding and Transform residues of cereal cultivation in biodegradable bioplastics chitin, thus promoting and stimulating the bioeconomy, innovation and sustainability in agriculture.
We offer services to those who need to manage technologies and to startups that need to improve efficiency develop an agricultural field station for testing farm innovations, supporting training courses and experimentation in areas in precision farming and big data analysis.
We want to create a fun yet focused-driven space where like-minded startuppers can share and learn together in an Incubator made up of diverse spaces, laboratories and land plots. created to encourage the creation and development of Agtech businesses ready to host young people from all over the world who want to experiment with new business models in agriculture.
agrocucina, lab & education
Greenhouses, fablab, laboratories and plots created to encourage the creation and development of Agtech businesses.
Starting in the Fall of 2016, this space will be open to the local community and ready to host training sessions and summer schools.
- Production of ancient and modern organic cereals for the conservation of biodiversity;
- On-site transformation of cereals into flour and creation of organic brands
to be launched on the domestic and international market;
- Production of edible mushrooms from cereal residue;
- Field test for fragmented improvement and preservation of ancient grains and new generation grains.
Climate & Environment
- Using precision irrigation;
- Using organic fertilizers;
- Using organic pesticides and tests;
- Monitoring through drones;
- Using straw for production of edible mushrooms and use of the substrates
exhausted for the production of biofertilizer;
- Using straw for the remaining production of bioplastics.
- Protection of farmers’ knowledge and know-how;
- IT Literacy on farming provided in nearby municipalities such as Lugo, Conselice and Fusignano;
- Agricultural leadership, establishment of partnerships and collaborations with local contract farms;
- Interactive and educational farm.