Often coined ‘the Davos of education’, the Global Education & Skills Forum continues to address the challenges of education, equity and employment for all. We will be part of this amazing event with a delegation of our students.
Each year the Global Education & Skills Forum brings together world leaders from the public, private and social sectors seeking solutions to achieving education, equity and employment for all.
Over two days, 1,600 delegates at the Global Education & Skills Forum share, debate and shape new ways for education to transform our world.
An initiative of the Varkey Foundation, the Global Education & Skills Forum is an essential platform for collaboration and problem solving – taking ‘how it should be’ forward into innovative, multi-stakeholder ‘how do we get there?’
- 20+ serving and former Heads of State and Prime Ministers
- 60+ Ministers of Education
- Senior representatives from the United Nations including UNESCO and UN Global Compact; as well as other public and social policy leaders
- Hundreds of CEOs & business leaders from organisations such as Huawei, Allen & Overy, PwC, Barclays, Lego, Microsoft, WPP plc.
- Education leaders from the OECD, global children’s charities, world renowned universities and private schools and the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
- Thousands teachers and school leaders, including the Top Ten Finalists of the Global Teacher Prize
- Media influencers from CNN, the BBC and The Economist, as well as hundreds of publications & media outlets worldwide including The Times, Washington Post, The New York Times, Forbes Magazine, TES and the Huffington Post.
THE EDITION OF 2017
How do we create ‘real’ global citizens?
Now more than ever, the world needs the collective intelligence and leadership of public, private and social sectors from every #country, #culture and #faith. That’s why the Global Education & Skills Forum in 2017 is posing the question: ‘How do we make ‘real’ global citizens?’
Relevant to all areas of curriculum, education systems must prepare children for living and working in a global society and to be the solution to the challenges of our century.
HOW TO FOLLOW US