COVID-19 has fundamentally challenged and changed how we educate our young people. How can we use this moment to redefine our education system in a way that reconciles global ecology with personal values?
As schools across the world start preparing to reopen their doors, 30 leading voices involved in transforming education will share their insights on the unique challenges and opportunities of these times – and what we have to do next to emerge blinking into a compassionate and sustainable future.
What will this world look like? And what actions must we take now to get there?
Join us on Thursday 18th June, 15.30-17.30 (BST) / 16.30-18.30 (CEST).
Register for free via Eventbrite to receive the livestream link:
We will be inviting your questions and interactions throughout the event!
OUR CONVERSATION STARTERS WILL BE:
– Francois Taddei of the Center for Interdisciplinary Research in Paris
– Joysy John, Director of Education, Nesta
– Pavel Luksha, Founder, Global Education Futures
– Kim Polman, Founder of Reboot The Future
OUR MODERATORS WILL BE:
– Carlo Giardinetti, Dean of Executive Education and Global Outreach at Franklin University Switzerland
– Sara Roversi, Founder of Future Food Institute
– Kim Polman, Founder of Reboot the Future
And follow the latest updates on Twitter: