The increase of visibility of actions the food chain, including agriculture, innovation and the use made of Industry 4.0 in ensuring the health and safety of the food we consume, is not surprising due to COVID-19.
In this context, the commitment of those who talk about innovation and the positive transition from the previous economical system to the next frontiers of sustainable development is going to be more and more relevant. This is the background that lies under of the EIT Food Italian Journalism Award on Food Innovation and Sustainability.
The winners of the award will be granted a prize of 1,500 euros (1st place) and of 700 euros (2nd place) and will be presented in an online ceremony held on December 17, 2020 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM CET.
The 1st edition of the Italian Journalism Award on Food Innovation and Sustainability will be joined by a truly special and high-level jury:
– Lorena Savani, Program Innovation Manager of EIT Food CLC South
– Roberto Zalambani, president of UNAGA
– Maurizio Martina, former Minister of Agriculture and author of the book Cibo Sovrano
– Sonia Massari, Former Director of Gustolab International Food Systems and Sustainability, Consultant of the Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition and Professor of the University of Roma Tre
– Duccio Caccioni, Scientific Director of FICO Foundation
– Sara Roversi, president of the Future Food Institute.
For further information and access to the event, REGISTER HERE
The voices that narrate the change need to be heard!