To design a collaborative service for processing agricultural products for small producers. This is the main Farmers’ Lab goal, among with involving industry operators in the design of the solution and strengthening the collaborative dynamics locally.
Tomato Jam, a 12 hours co-planning project, intends to design a co-farming service prototype dedicated to tomato processing, the first product to build a system capable of retaining the added value that is produced by farmers on the territory.
You will play in teams. Each team will be asked to produce its own transformation service prototype, following the following steps:
- Identification of the problem
– Context analysis
– Brainstorming on what is a problem on the ‘local tomato supply chain’
- Solution hypothesis
– Isolation of the specific problem and focus on a model
– Business model
- Solution test
– feedback on the usability of the project idea
– Representation through different methods of ‘how it would work’
– Construction of a public presentation
Don’t miss the chance to co-create the future of Agrofood chains! We are waiting for you on Tuesday 6 November 2018 from 09:00-21:00 in Padova at Ca’ Sana, via SS. Fabiano e Sebastiano 13.
Find more about the event HERE!